- Ph.D Microbiology, Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India.
- M.Sc. Microbiology, Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India.
Publications & Patents:
- Charmi Chande, Ravindra Phadke, A Bisphenol-A based low cost photolithography method for fabricating lab on chip (LOC) devices, International Journal of Nanotechnology and Applications, Volume 11, Number 2 (2017), pp. 143-154.
- Charmi Chande, Ravindrra Phadke, Cationic Polymerization of DGEBA (Diglycidyl Ether Of Bisphenol-A) Containing Negative Tone Photo Resist: Chemistry And Application. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 9 No.10 Oct 2017, pp. 928-934.
- Charmi Chande, Jialan Cao, Thomas Henkel, Mark Kielpinskie, J.Michael Kohler, G.Alexander Gross, Parallel bacterial esterase assay in trapped 35 nl-droplets using emulsion transport, Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences(μTAS 2019), 27 - 31 October 2019 in Basel, Switzerland.
- Charmi Chande, Dr. Ravindra Phadke, A pico-liter semi-automated screening method for morphological identification of microorganisms from environmental samples, 8th Workshop of Chemical and Biological Micro Laboratory Technology, February 23 - 25, 2016 in Ilmenau, Elgersburg (Thuringia, Germany).
- Charmi Chande, Dr. Ravindra Phadke, Detection of soil microbiota by a label free semi-automated lab-on-chip device, Third International Conference on Nanotechnology for Biological and Biomedical Applications (Nano-Bio-Med 2015), At IIT Bombay, Mumbai, December 2015.
- Charmi Chande, Dr. Ravindra Phadke, A pico-liter semi-automated screening method for morphological identification of microorganisms from environmental samples, Microfluidics and Lab-on-a-Chip India, At Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre Mumbai, January 2015.
- Charmi Chande, Ravindra Phadke, Anushree Lokur, Epoxy Resin Coating Composition for use in microfluidics, Indian Patent Application No 3016/MUM/2014, Filed on September 20, 2014 and issued on March 29, 2019.
Awards & Scholarship:
- NSF I-Corps Site program 2019: A Microfluidic Platform for Rapid Detection of Perfluorinated Pollutants.
- NSF I-Corps National Program 2020: Detection of PFAS from water samples.